Episode 26: Territorial politics in Spain with Caroline Gray – The Sobremesa Podcast
- Episode 26: Territorial politics in Spain with Caroline Gray
- Episode 25: 15-M, 10 Years On: In conversation with Cristina Flesher Fominaya on her recent book Democracy Reloaded: Inside Spain’s Political Laboratory from 15-M to Podemos
- Episode 24: Brexit Special: One Leaver, One Remainer. Both Live in Spain
- Episode 23: After the Fall with author Tobias Buck
- Episode 22: History of Anarchism in Spain with Danny and Jim from the ABC Podcast Part Two
In this one-off special episode, I discuss brexit with two Brits that live in Spain. One voted leave and the other voted remain. Here is why.
Richard Thompson lives in Sant Joan in Mallorca. He is a business owner and local town councillor with Assemblea per Sant Joan. We talk about voting remain and the stereotypes of Brits in Spain.
Timothy Appleton has lived in Madrid for 15 years. He is a lecturer in the Camilo José Cela University, editor of the magazine #lacanemancipa and author of the book “Escupir en la iglesia: un sí de izquierdas al Brexit”, (“Spitting in church: a left-wing yes to Brexit”) Here we talk about his book and why he would still vote leave. You can buy it here
Happy New Year!!!
Sign up here for the latest podcast episodes!
Or find us on Google, Apple or Spotify.