Episode 26: Territorial politics in Spain with Caroline Gray – The Sobremesa Podcast
- Episode 26: Territorial politics in Spain with Caroline Gray
- Episode 25: 15-M, 10 Years On: In conversation with Cristina Flesher Fominaya on her recent book Democracy Reloaded: Inside Spain’s Political Laboratory from 15-M to Podemos
- Episode 24: Brexit Special: One Leaver, One Remainer. Both Live in Spain
- Episode 23: After the Fall with author Tobias Buck
- Episode 22: History of Anarchism in Spain with Danny and Jim from the ABC Podcast Part Two
Here I got to interview author and former Financial Times Spain correspondent Tobias Buck.
After The Fall: Crisis, Recovery and the Making of a New Spain is Tobias’ book documenting the country’s political, societal and economic response to the 2008 financial crisis and the territorial crisis that followed.
You can get a copy here and in all good bookshops.
We also talk about corruption, austerity, Rajoy, Podemos and Catalonia. He goes into how it was writing the book and expands on various elements included in it.
At the end of the episode, I also talk about my plans for the podcast in 2021.
Merry Christmas from all at The Sobremesa Podcast!
The Sobremesa Podcast is all about modern day Spanish politics, history and society.
Sign up here for updates from this website…