Episode 44: The Symbolic State with Karlo Basta – The Sobremesa Podcast
- Episode 44: The Symbolic State with Karlo Basta
- Episode 43: Why doesn't Spain have a Green Party with Xan Lopez from Contra el Diluvio
- Episode 42: Riders Law with Ben Wray from Brave New Europe’s Gig Economy Project
- Episode 41: Exhuming Franco with Sebastiaan Faber
- Episode 40: The Future of Unidas Podemos
The Sobremesa Podcast has teamed up with the When in Spain podcast. Paul Burge has been running his podcast for the last 2 years and covers a whole range of things related to Spain. From pueblos to Hemmingway, it is all in there.
Here I interviewed Paul about tourism and the image of Spain, both from the outside and the image of the country that Spaniards have.
If you want to hear Paul interview me about the EU covid-fund and the future of Spanish politics, head on over to the When in Spain podcast to hear it.
When in Spain is available on all podcast platforms and their website