Episode 26: Territorial politics in Spain with Caroline Gray – The Sobremesa Podcast
- Episode 26: Territorial politics in Spain with Caroline Gray
- Episode 25: 15-M, 10 Years On: In conversation with Cristina Flesher Fominaya on her recent book Democracy Reloaded: Inside Spain’s Political Laboratory from 15-M to Podemos
- Episode 24: Brexit Special: One Leaver, One Remainer. Both Live in Spain
- Episode 23: After the Fall with author Tobias Buck
- Episode 22: History of Anarchism in Spain with Danny and Jim from the ABC Podcast Part Two
The Sobremesa Podcast has teamed up with the When in Spain podcast. Paul Burge has been running his podcast for the last 2 years and covers a whole range of things related to Spain. From pueblos to Hemmingway, it is all in there.
Here I interviewed Paul about tourism and the image of Spain, both from the outside and the image of the country that Spaniards have.
If you want to hear Paul interview me about the EU covid-fund and the future of Spanish politics, head on over to the When in Spain podcast to hear it.
When in Spain is available on all podcast platforms and their website