Episode 35: The Treatment of Sexual Minorities in the Late-Francoist Period with Sonia Cuesta Maniar – The Sobremesa Podcast
- Episode 35: The Treatment of Sexual Minorities in the Late-Francoist Period with Sonia Cuesta Maniar
- Episode 34: Gender Violence with Dr Deborah Madden
- Episode 33: Spanish Feminism with Elia Romera Figueroa
- Episode 32: Spanish Start Ups with Joe Haslam
- Episode 31: Basque Nationalism: The Origins of Basque Nationalism and Anti-colonialist Rhetoric with Maria Reyes Baztán
The Sobremesa Podcast has teamed up with the When in Spain podcast. Paul Burge has been running his podcast for the last 2 years and covers a whole range of things related to Spain. From pueblos to Hemmingway, it is all in there.
Here I interviewed Paul about tourism and the image of Spain, both from the outside and the image of the country that Spaniards have.
If you want to hear Paul interview me about the EU covid-fund and the future of Spanish politics, head on over to the When in Spain podcast to hear it.
When in Spain is available on all podcast platforms and their website