Episode 41: Exhuming Franco with Sebastiaan Faber – The Sobremesa Podcast
- Episode 41: Exhuming Franco with Sebastiaan Faber
- Episode 40: The Future of Unidas Podemos
- Episode 39: Catalan Political Prisoners Get a Pardon With Andrew Dowling
- Episode 38: Nazi Germany and Spain with Dr Mercedes Peñalba-Sotorrío
- Episode 37: #4M Madrid Elections 2021 with Caroline Gray and Eoghan Gilmartin
This week the Sobremesa Podcast talks with Sophie Gonick from New York University about her up and coming book: Dispossession and Dissent.
We talk about how she documented the birth of the Plataforma de Afectados por la Hipoteca (PAH) (Platform for People Affected by Mortgages), and she also explains the housing crisis that went with it.
We later talk about housing policy and why council houses in Spain aren’t really a thing.