Episode 37: #4M Madrid Elections 2021 with Caroline Gray and Eoghan Gilmartin – The Sobremesa Podcast
- Episode 37: #4M Madrid Elections 2021 with Caroline Gray and Eoghan Gilmartin
- Episode 36: European Super League with Tommy Hay
- Episode 35: The Treatment of Sexual Minorities in the Late-Francoist Period with Sonia Cuesta Maniar
- Episode 34: Gender Violence with Dr Deborah Madden
- Episode 33: Spanish Feminism with Elia Romera Figueroa
This week the Sobremesa Podcast talks with Sophie Gonick from New York University about her up and coming book: Dispossession and Dissent.
We talk about how she documented the birth of the Plataforma de Afectados por la Hipoteca (PAH) (Platform for People Affected by Mortgages), and she also explains the housing crisis that went with it.
We later talk about housing policy and why council houses in Spain aren’t really a thing.