Left Populism in Spain and the USA with Jorge Tamames – The Sobremesa Podcast
- Left Populism in Spain and the USA with Jorge Tamames
- The History of the Housing Crisis and the birth of the PAH movement with Sophie Gonick
- Doctor, Doctor give me some news…
- An interview with Giles Tremlett: The International Brigades. Fascism, Freedom and the Spanish Civil War
- The Dina Case with Tommy Greene
This week the Sobremesa Podcast talks with Sophie Gonick from New York University about her up and coming book: Dispossession and Dissent.
We talk about how she documented the birth of the Plataforma de Afectados por la Hipoteca (PAH) (Platform for People Affected by Mortgages), and she also explains the housing crisis that went with it.
We later talk about housing policy and why council houses in Spain aren’t really a thing.