Diada, The National Day of Catalonia: an Interview with Alícia Hernàndez Grande – Sobremesa Podcast
- Diada, The National Day of Catalonia: an Interview with Alícia Hernàndez Grande
- 7/9/2020 Regional Identity and the EU: an Interview with Professor Sandie Holguin (part 2)
- The National Spanish Identity: an Interview with Professor Sandie Holguin
- Spain’s Memory Wars: an interview with Tom Wardle
- Where is Juan Carlos? 10/8/20
In this special edition of Sobremesa, I interview researcher and Phd candidate Alícia Hernàndez Grande.
Here she explains the history behind the independence movement, and Diada, the national day of Catalonia. She also shares her observations from the 2017 referendum and where the Catalan identity comes from.
I hope all listeners can gain something valuable from this interview.
Here is a link to her article Welcome to the Catalan Republic.
Expect to hear Alica again on Sobremesa as she is such a great guest!
If you know anyone (from different regions of Spain) that has a keen interest in regional politics and identity then please contact me on Facebook or Twitter.
Remember to share the podcast with your friends and family.
I would like to reach 200 listeners by Christmas.
For updates from this website, sign up here