Episode 31: Basque Nationalism: The Origins of Basque Nationalism and Anti-colonialist Rhetoric with Maria Reyes Baztán – The Sobremesa Podcast
- Episode 31: Basque Nationalism: The Origins of Basque Nationalism and Anti-colonialist Rhetoric with Maria Reyes Baztán
- Episode 30: The Catalan Elections (and the following week)
- Episode 29: Catalan Politics 101 with Andrew Dowling
- Episode 28: Vox and Spanish Nationalism
- Episode 27: Spanish municipalism with Vicente Rubio-Pueyo
In this week’s episode I discuss Vox’s motion of no confidence (due September?¿?) and how the political landscape surrounding it on both the left and right. With Cuidudanos and the PSOE getting close, how will Podemos feel? Are the coalition government going through a patch of jealousy, or just seeing if there is a better offer?
Coronavirus is heating up over Spain, but will the government’s efforts to ramp up testing and organisation be enough to stop another State of Alarm?
Then there is the previous King. What has he been up to? More like what hasn’t he been up to….
Remember, you can tweet on #Sobremesa, and don’t forget to share the podcast with your friends.