Episode 37: #4M Madrid Elections 2021 with Caroline Gray and Eoghan Gilmartin – The Sobremesa Podcast
- Episode 37: #4M Madrid Elections 2021 with Caroline Gray and Eoghan Gilmartin
- Episode 36: European Super League with Tommy Hay
- Episode 35: The Treatment of Sexual Minorities in the Late-Francoist Period with Sonia Cuesta Maniar
- Episode 34: Gender Violence with Dr Deborah Madden
- Episode 33: Spanish Feminism with Elia Romera Figueroa
In this week’s episode I discuss Vox’s motion of no confidence (due September?¿?) and how the political landscape surrounding it on both the left and right. With Cuidudanos and the PSOE getting close, how will Podemos feel? Are the coalition government going through a patch of jealousy, or just seeing if there is a better offer?
Coronavirus is heating up over Spain, but will the government’s efforts to ramp up testing and organisation be enough to stop another State of Alarm?
Then there is the previous King. What has he been up to? More like what hasn’t he been up to….
Remember, you can tweet on #Sobremesa, and don’t forget to share the podcast with your friends.