Diada, The National Day of Catalonia: an Interview with Alícia Hernàndez Grande – Sobremesa Podcast
- Diada, The National Day of Catalonia: an Interview with Alícia Hernàndez Grande
- 7/9/2020 Regional Identity and the EU: an Interview with Professor Sandie Holguin (part 2)
- The National Spanish Identity: an Interview with Professor Sandie Holguin
- Spain’s Memory Wars: an interview with Tom Wardle
- Where is Juan Carlos? 10/8/20
In this week’s episode I discuss Vox’s motion of no confidence (due September?¿?) and how the political landscape surrounding it on both the left and right. With Cuidudanos and the PSOE getting close, how will Podemos feel? Are the coalition government going through a patch of jealousy, or just seeing if there is a better offer?
Coronavirus is heating up over Spain, but will the government’s efforts to ramp up testing and organisation be enough to stop another State of Alarm?
Then there is the previous King. What has he been up to? More like what hasn’t he been up to….
Remember, you can tweet on #Sobremesa, and don’t forget to share the podcast with your friends.