Diada, The National Day of Catalonia: an Interview with Alícia Hernàndez Grande – Sobremesa Podcast
- Diada, The National Day of Catalonia: an Interview with Alícia Hernàndez Grande
- 7/9/2020 Regional Identity and the EU: an Interview with Professor Sandie Holguin (part 2)
- The National Spanish Identity: an Interview with Professor Sandie Holguin
- Spain’s Memory Wars: an interview with Tom Wardle
- Where is Juan Carlos? 10/8/20
With coronavirus cases on the rise, in this episode I look at some of the figures from various sources from the last two weeks.
Cases are up but so is testing, and each region is doing its own thing with track and trace, some better than others. Taking a look at the whole picture is worth it to get an idea of where the country stands, but treating it as one big problem is probably not the answer. What do you think the government will do next?
I also discuss the use of the Spanish flag on the mask here. I also ask, are we at a point in time where there is a reformation of the idea of what Spain stands for. What do you think?
Let me know on Twitter #Sobremesa